The Associate Artists and Companies Programme aims to support emerging practitioners or mid-career artists from any genre or location who want to find time and space to grow their work, their practice or their company without the pressures of having to produce a finished choreographic work.
They will have structured support and access to the studio’s resources for a year and it is hoped they will go on to be come longer-term associates of Swindon Dance.
Applicants are invited from emerging and mid-career artists or companies.
Artists should set out in their application why becoming an Associate Artist of Swindon Dance would benefit, inform and add value to their practice.
The scheme commences from 1st April each year.
- Commission of £1,000;
- Use of studio space at Swindon Dance to R&D work;
- Platform and performance opportunities;
- Presentation of work in curated dance platform or other event (January per year);
- Opportunity to meet staff and become embedded in the organisation:
- PR and marketing.
Associates for 2017-18 are:
- Ieva Kuniskis
- Thom Gulgec & Estela Merlos
Applications for 2018-19 will be available from September 2017.
For further information contact the Artistic Director: email@example.com