Enriching people’s lives through dance
We are a registered charity and not-for-profit arts organisation. We rely on the generosity of our audiences, businesses, and other grant making bodies to sustain us. The nurturing and development of outstanding dance and dancers is only possible through your continued generosity.
Here are a few ways that you can help support us
Help us raise £40,000 for 40 years!
We are launching an appeal to support Swindon Dance into it’s 5th decade
Help us raise
- £8,000 – for a Talent Development Fund
- £24,000 – to provide a state of the art venue
- £8,000 – to support Dance opportunities for All
For more details and to donate go to our Virgin Money Giving Page:
Gift Aid it
Don’t forget to complete a Gift Aid form when you donate.
click for Gift Aid form
Partnering with Swindon Dance brings opportunities to –
- Achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility aims by supporting emerging talent, education and community projects
- Link your name with an organisation that has a national reputation as a centre of excellence
- Reach 1000’s of people through recognition in our marketing campaigns
- Use our iconic building for your events
Opportunities are available to sponsor a variety of events and activities including
- Individual performances
- Performance seasons
- Community youth projects
- Work with adults and children with disabilities
- Sponsor a Seat – get your company name on one of our new theatre seats
- New technical equipment – support our theatre refurbishment campaign
Our sponsors receive extensive social media and press exposure in addition to credits on our website, print, programmes and around our venue.
Other ways to work together
Swindon Dance also welcomes in kind support and offers of expertise from corporate partners and individuals.