Enriching people’s lives through dance
Swindon Dance is a registered charity (No. 1111476) and a not-for-profit arts organisation. We rely on the generosity of our audiences, businesses, and other grant making bodies to sustain us. The nurturing and development of outstanding dance and dancers is only possible through your continued generosity. Here are a few ways that you can help support us to continue this work:
Donate to one of our campaigns –
We will be launching a new public appeal in 2019 linked to our 40th Anniversary. Details will be out soon.
Gift Aid it!
Don’t forget to complete a Gift Aid form when you donate. https://www.swindondance.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Gift-Aid-form.docx
Raise money when you shop online
Want to help us raise money just by shopping online? Well now you can with Give as you Live!
When you shop at over 4,000 to stores including Amazon, Expedia and John Lewis via Give as you Live, they’ll turn a percentage of your spend into free funds for Swindon Dance! Simply sign up, search for the retailer and start shopping. It’s that simple.
Click here to start raising money!
Partnering with Swindon Dance brings opportunities to –
- Achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility aims by supporting emerging talent, education and community projects
- Link your name with an organisation that has a national reputation as a centre of excellence
- Reach 1000’s of people through recognition in our marketing campaigns
- Use our iconic building for your events
Opportunities are available to sponsor a variety of events and activities including
- Individual performances
- Performance seasons
- Community youth projects
- Work with adults and children with disabilities
- Sponsor a Seat – get your company name on one of our new theatre seats
- New technical equipment – support our theatre refurbishment campaign
Our sponsors receive extensive social media and press exposure in addition to credits on our website, print, programmes and around our venue.
Other ways to work together
Swindon Dance also welcomes in kind support and offers of expertise from corporate partners and individuals.
For more information contact Cathy Downes on 01793 601708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org