Enriching lives through dance
We are a registered charity and not-for-profit arts organisation. We rely on the generosity of our audiences, businesses, and other grant making bodies to sustain us. The nurturing and development of outstanding dance and dancers is only possible through your continued generosity.
Help us keep on dancing
Coronavirus Emergency Support
The financial implications of having to close our building in order to safeguard the health of our audiences, artists and staff due to the coronavirus pandemic, are huge. We can’t wait to get back to what we do best, enriching people’s lives through dance at every level. If you would like to make a donation to help the organisation through this difficult time you can donate by clicking the button below. Thank you.
Gift Aid it
Don’t forget to complete a Gift Aid form when you donate.
click for Gift Aid form
Partnering with Swindon Dance brings opportunities to –
- Achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility aims by supporting emerging talent, education and community projects
- Link your name with an organisation that has a national reputation as a centre of excellence
- Reach 1000’s of people through recognition in our marketing campaigns
- Use our iconic building for your events
Opportunities are available to sponsor a variety of events and activities including
- Individual performances
- Performance seasons
- Community youth projects
- Work with adults and children with disabilities
- Sponsor a Seat – get your company name on one of our new theatre seats
- New technical equipment – support our theatre refurbishment campaign
Our sponsors receive extensive social media and press exposure in addition to credits on our website, print, programmes and around our venue.
Other ways to work together
Swindon Dance also welcomes in kind support and offers of expertise from corporate partners and individuals.