Our Yoga4Dancers Programe is a FREE on-line resource for young dancers, students and professional dancers, artists, choreographers and companies.
The aim of the programme is to give dancers and artists access to high quality yoga, free of charge, which focuses on their unique needs and emotions.
Led by ex-dancer and yoga teacher Charley Logan, the first five films focus on:
- finding a deeper and fuller breath and release from the intensity of our art-form. When thinking of ourselves gets left behind,
- finding freedom and fluidity in our bodies. Warming up and preparing our bodies and focusing our minds for an audition, for research and development and for creative play,
- finding grounding especially when preparing for a performance, when we have lots of energy flowing, feeling excited, lots of adrenaline,
- an evening wind-down, restorative session. Switching off into your ‘you time’ and
- a short introduction to meditation.
Simply subscribe via our YouTube channel: click here
Next 5 films coming soon!