Dance services for schools and youth organisations
Swindon Dance offers a menu of excellent dance activities to schools and youth organisations including classes, workshops and creative residences leading to performances led by highly skilled and qualified teachers and education specialists. Dance Out provides opportunities for people of all ages and abilities to participate in dance of the highest artistic quality, offering access to all, encouraging participation, creativity and excellence. Dance Out is committed to quality, access, excellence, inclusivity and diversity.
Dance Out! Menu
- Curriculum Support for Key Stage 1 – 6
- After- School Dance Clubs / Enrichment
- Cultural Dance Days / Arts Weeks & Residencies / Gifted & Talented
- Dance Training & Development/INSET
- Teaching dance to people not in education, training or employment
- Special Education & Disability Work
- Males in Dance / Cross Arts Projects
Dance activities can take place in a variety of settings and the dance work delivered can range from a taster session to longer projects.
Example of Dance Styles offered
Street/Urban Dance, Contemporary, Jazz, African, Caribbean, Creative Dance